Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Did that actually happen? I seem to remember watching it live on tv but it is never mentioned now. Surely there would be a mark of respect every year, silence and banners at Anfield in their memory on or as near to the date as possible?

Also all I hear is about Liverpool's glorious European history, how they are European royalty. Surely a club whose fanbase was responsible for 39 deaths and hundreds of injuries and getting a whole country banned from European competition for five years wouldn't be so revered. Would they??

Heysel was all the work of Chelsea fans I seem to recall...

It's blocked for me (DM!) what does it/he say?

He wrote a piece about Gomez being family man who doesn't give shit about anything but football, his fiancee and kids, how Klopp and SOuthgate rate him for his footballing abilities (that's probably why he is 4th choice at Liverpool, behind Dejan fucking Lovren and played 9 minutes since September) and that nobody should believe that he provoked Raheem with anything.

Basically, the article that makes Gomez a saint to make Raz a villain. And of course, the comments section is loaded with littlewood's fans havig a free pass to write whatever they want about Raz

Players and Pep. Please make Raz captain for our next game.
City back room staff don't let Southgate have a free pass if he wants to come to the Etihad to watch Raz, Stones , Foden and Walker - he'll get booed to fuck. In fact, ban the twat from our stadium and tell him it was a unanimous decision of " our family" !

Last edited:
Did that actually happen? I seem to remember watching it live on tv but it is never mentioned now. Surely there would be a mark of respect every year, silence and banners at Anfield in their memory on or as near to the date as possible?

Also all I hear is about Liverpool's glorious European history, how they are European royalty. Surely a club whose fanbase was responsible for 39 deaths and hundreds of injuries and getting a whole country banned from European competition for five years wouldn't be so revered. Would they??
There is a banner up at Juventus remembering it, google it

None of the media have as far as I know covered the abuse that Sterling was getting in this game. That is the backdrop to the argument.

Are you allowed to say ?? You might get banned lol

Raheem is the bad guy?
Gomez is the victim?
Henderson is the hero?
'Mmmm Sherlock, I wonder who leaked this story?'
Oxlade thingy or the right back who still has his blood turning after Sunday when Raheem ripped him a new one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.