Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Only going to harm Gomez, Sterling could click his fingers if he was vindictive enough and have every Liverpool clogger in the side dropped instantly, he is England right now even ahead of Kane so it’s unwise to piss him off.

I love to hear this, I wondered how it would go in training but more between him and TAA after his snide push on sterling into the barriers. It shows sterling cares, can only fire up our lads to make them eat their words in May. nothing worse than rival players being all pally with one another it’s one of the few things Roy Keane gets spot on when he goes into players for it.

I could understand if it was Alexander-Arnold as he's actually a key player for them but Joe Gomez? You're literally a squad player being kept out of the team by Dejan fucking Lovren.

I would be surprised if any Liverpool players were giving it large to Sterling considering Sterling has more Premier League trophies than their entire club, and they already threw away a 10 point lead once this year already.
Ha,every single day last season was a dipperent dipper gobbing off in the media and same this season,they see themselves as the chosen ones

Ha read this bit

The initial flare-up was triggered by Sterling's attempt to take the ball off Gomez as he pushed forward down the left-wing. Gomez had only been introduced shortly earlier as an 87th-minute substitute, but bore the brunt of Sterling's frustrations following a difficult afternoon in which he was well marshalled by another England team-mate, Trent Alexander-Arnold.

Poor Gomez,clearly a victim

This is set up to blame raz when england are useless as usual
Ha ha, Rsheem had the better of Arnold for the most of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.