Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

The premise of this is correct, but as always with that blog, I'm disappointed with the apparent lack of research to back up the accusations. You can't just say that someone is "behind tens of different firms" without naming any of them and explaining why they'd represent a conflict of interests. What he's saying could very well be correct, but at the moment it's a conspiracy blog that has decided its position before coming up with the evidence. All we've got at the moment is vague accusations.

Meh, it could be but it’s all conjecture nonsense without serious facts and research. If Pep was subject to it, would we find it interesting or laughable and want City’s PR team to kick off?
The guy who maintains the blog was hired by City in 2010.
Funny how the club didn’t dismiss his findings so easily.

Reactions: mat
The premise of this is correct, but as always with that blog, I'm disappointed with the apparent lack of research to back up the accusations. You can't just say that someone is "behind tens of different firms" without naming any of them and explaining why they'd represent a conflict of interests. What he's saying could very well be correct, but at the moment it's a conspiracy blog that has decided its position before coming up with the evidence. All we've got at the moment is vague accusations.

Yep, he throws stuff in without backing it with any single evidence. I'm all up for corruption and agenda, but that blog is just shit one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.