Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo. said:
This guy is pure class.

This guy for 19 years of age I would love at City. How long is he contracted for?

Yeah man I agree. I would have had Reus before him but honestly now I am leaning more towards Sterling based purely on his ceiling (and he is probably better than Nasri even at the moment as far as impact is concerned). And compared to Reus, he is 6 years younger, HG and ENGLISH!

Didn't he once turn us down? When he left from QPR he chose Liverpool instead of us. I doubt Liverpool would even sell to rival.

Would love him but cannot ever see Liverpool selling to us or him wanting to leave uncle Brendan's "group". He'd be crazy money.

Him and Barkley should be our priority next summer in my opinion.

Reus is class but I honestly believe if Sterling carries on improving like he is he will be better than Reus.

I haven't seen many players this good so young.

More useful than Barkley as it stands.I too am thinking,given his ability,and the all important HG factor.....he would be the more sensible,and possibly superior,alternative to Reus.

Liverpool would want stupid money just to even consider it and then they would tell us to do one! The only way we'd get sterling is if he wanted to move and then the fee would be stupid

littlemarkyc said:
Would love him but cannot ever see Liverpool selling to us or him wanting to leave uncle Brendan's "group". He'd be crazy money.

Well why woudnt he want to increase his chances of winning trophies? Playing with Silva and Aguero and Kompany compared to what the scousers have.

Yeah Liverpool will be hard to deal with although they will sell for the right prices especially if the player agitates for a move, liverpool are in loss and face FFP sanctions. Or they miss out on CL.

FantasyIreland said:
80m would be required for the both.

I agree, but with both being homegrown and their potential being very high it might be worth it.

A lot of money though.

Both will get in our starting XI next season, Sterling over Nasri and Barkley for when Toure is potentially let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.