Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooo.... Sterling wants to leave his current club for another. Milner wants to leave one club for another. One states its to play for a bigger club, one states he wants to play more games (how many did Saint James play last year?????). Sterling does it in contract so making his club 40 Mil or so. Milner strings everyone along but eventually runs his contract down, therefore getting a massive payday and his current club gets jack shit for a 20 Mil player. Sterling is the devil. Milner is a saint. Load of media klanfield bollox in my view. I'm majorly pissed off with how Milner handled stuff but knowone seems to mention that do they?

We should hear anytime now if he has pitched up for training or not.

Sooooooo.... Sterling wants to leave his current club for another. Milner wants to leave one club for another. One states its to play for a bigger club, one states he wants to play more games (how many did Saint James play last year?????). Sterling does it in contract so making his club 40 Mil or so. Milner strings everyone along but eventually runs his contract down, therefore getting a massive payday and his current club gets jack shit for a 20 Mil player. Sterling is the devil. Milner is a saint. Load of media klanfield bollox in my view. I'm majorly pissed off with how Milner handled stuff but knowone seems to mention that do they?
Plenty of us have mentioned it....and share your thoughts.....as for the media.....you're on the money.

'Merseyside Police' are investigating reports that Sterling was involved in the invasion of Poland in 1939 and possible links to the Khmer Rouge in 1978...Former player Sammy Lee said "I know he wasn't born then but I wouldn't put it past him...like".

On the money...hypocritical nonsense! Here here!!

Milner played City with a straight bat. He said 'play me more or I'll leave on a free'. City didn't/couldn't give him the assurances he needed, and decided to keep him in the squad rather than sell him for footballing/HG reasons. We chose not to sell him earlier. Both sides acted honorably.

Dunno if its been mentioned here. But according to Swedish media, someone in the Liverpool organisation have leaked Sterlings phone number, and he has been bombed with calls and sms last night from dipper fans. The mature way to handle things.

Sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.