Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on the sick!;)

Raheem Sterling misses Liverpool FC training for second day

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/raheem-sterling-misses-liverpool-fc-9620454

The 20-year-old remains at home in Southport having reported ill

Raheem Sterling has not turned up to Liverpool FC training for a second consecutive day.

The 20-year-old remains at home in Southport having reported sick.

It is believed it is club protocol that a doctor will make an assessment of a player suffering from illness and failed to attend training.

Sterling told Brendan Rodgers this week he did not wish to participate in the club's pre-season tour of the Far East and Australia.

It is the latest development in a long-running transfer saga with Manchester City already having two bids for the winger turned down.

The Reds remain adamant that the player will not leave unless their £50m valuation is met.

Oh shit, not the doctor pmsl.

More ex players spouting bile against sterling now, don hutchinson and john Arne risse !!

Bully boys

Liverpool really are behaving appallingly over the whole sordid affair. They are massive hypocrites and I hope once this transfer is done and dusted, Sterling gets a chance to put his side forward. Although I suspect City will brief him and his agent to keep a dignified silence.
It would be nice if someone in the media had the balls to call them out for their scummy and unprofessional behaviour.

Agree 100%. Talksport this morning was a disgrace, the sheer amount of shite spouted by the two scottish mugs was incredible. Thankfully Jason Mcateer (more like Mcatear) was on hand to balance it out. precious bunch.
Laughable. That twat Mcateer suggesting that City were pulling Sterling's strings making him behave like he is. Almost as delusional as his view that Chelski and the asrse would be fighting it out for top spot. Manure and the Dippers pushing for the other two spots - could bring himself to mention City at all in predictions for the season.

These dippers won't give in. Hard nosed **** of a club, I said they would be difficult to deal with. Not only will they not allow sterling out on the cheap despite his antics they will let it become toxic as fuck just to show they will not be pushed around by a kid but also cos it's us in for him.

The arrogance of the club believe they are above us in stature it's all about public perception of them and their standing as a club.

For me city will have to up the offer slightly to get it done. I said the other day I can see him staying and we have a nibble in jan, problem is has his contract runs down Chelsea and arsenal then may become interested.

Laughable. That twat Mcateer suggesting that City were pulling Sterling's strings making him behave like he is. Almost as delusional as his view that Chelski and the asrse would be fighting it out for top spot. Manure and the Dippers pushing for the other two spots - could bring himself to mention City at all in predictions for the season.

They'll be running out of ex-players to spout the party line in the media soon. I think we've heard from everyone apart from Pegguy Arphexad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.