Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooo.... Sterling wants to leave his current club for another. Milner wants to leave one club for another. One states its to play for a bigger club, one states he wants to play more games (how many did Saint James play last year?????). Sterling does it in contract so making his club 40 Mil or so. Milner strings everyone along but eventually runs his contract down, therefore getting a massive payday and his current club gets jack shit for a 20 Mil player. Sterling is the devil. Milner is a saint. Load of media klanfield bollox in my view. I'm majorly pissed off with how Milner handled stuff but knowone seems to mention that do they?

+1

Liverpool really are behaving appallingly over the whole sordid affair. They are massive hypocrites and I hope once this transfer is done and dusted, Sterling gets a chance to put his side forward. Although I suspect City will brief him and his agent to keep a dignified silence.
It would be nice if someone in the media had the balls to call them out for their scummy and unprofessional behaviour.

It's disgusting isn't it? They really need to lay off now. I wouldn't be surprised if some nutter ends up having a go at him with the bile the scouse media are stirring up.

Laughable. That twat Mcateer suggesting that City were pulling Sterling's strings making him behave like he is. Almost as delusional as his view that Chelski and the asrse would be fighting it out for top spot. Manure and the Dippers pushing for the other two spots - could bring himself to mention City at all in predictions for the season.
There will be some truth in what Dimwit Mcateer says. City agreed a deal with Sterling a long time ago (Feb) and will be helping 'manage' his situation with Grievers with input on timings, stages of activity and press briefings (or not, as the case may be). That's not a City thing, it's a 'buying club' thing.
It's all about Liverpool saving face now ..

It's disgusting isn't it? They really need to lay off now. I wouldn't be surprised if some nutter ends up having a go at him with the bile the scouse media are stirring up.

It doesn't take much to wind some of those cultists up enough to do something silly. Moyes did it with Everton, he even had a gripe about us in the programme when we played them at Goodison. I said at the time he should have been charged by the FA for whipping up the Everton fans into such a frenzy.
The sad thing is, it's the innocent City fans who will suffer. The cunts bricked our coaches after they'd beat us and after we had shown them the utmost respect to the victims of Hillsborough. What is it going to be like now after all this?

It doesn't take much to wind some of those cultists up enough to do something silly. Moyes did it with Everton, he even had a gripe about us in the programme when we played them at Goodison. I said at the time he should have been charged by the FA for whipping up the Everton fans into such a frenzy.
The sad thing is, it's the innocent City fans who will suffer. The cunts bricked our coaches after they'd beat us and after we had shown them the utmost respect to the victims of Hillsborough. What is it going to be like now after all this?

Piles of burning shell suits in the middle of the east lancs road as they block our access into the cesspit that is grieverpool!

Well I haven't been in that shithole for 10+ years, I'll be there this year, no doubt.....

Playing a blinder radio raheem, keep it up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.