Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on the moving back to London stuff.
He was close to agreeing a new deal only a few months ago. Plus he could have used that as an excuse feeling homesick wanting to be nearer family etc.

My personal opinion is Liverpool/Rodgers knows we have turned his head and that's why Rodgers came out talking about money etc trying to make him out as greedy boy.

There's one thing i know they won't like selling to us, they are an arrogant club who see us as inferior in every way.

stony said:
The Scandinavian branch of the Samaritans have cancelled all leave and are appealing for extra staff.

The venom on RAWK makes wonderful reading. I wonder how many of them will realise that these days they are a nothing more than a feeder club. Their glory days are gone, unless they get some huge investment.

More candle shortages incoming and RAWK has just crashed.

Liverpool must be well aware of our interest, hence Rodgers talking about how much bigger Liverpool are than City.

He could do very well for us. He's quick and deceptively strong and one of the few homegrown players with enough technical ability to play for us.

pavelsrnicek said:
Liverpool must be well aware of our interest, hence Rodgers talking about how much bigger Liverpool are than City.

He could do very well for us. He's quick and deceptively strong and one of the few homegrown players with enough technical ability to play for us.
That puts it all in context haha. Out of no where he was spewing"20 years for City to catch us". It must be us bending his ear, in Arsenalmania they think he's City bound.

bluwes said:
Silva_Spell said:
Don't want him and wouldn't want Sterling and De Bruyne. Would leave us with only 1 midfielder who is good in possession.

There's more to a team than slapping 'names' together. We need players like Hazard, Sanchez, Isco, players who are good possession players. and Bale should be the number 1 target

Thats brilliant, made me larf, well done

Another idiot cutting out relevant parts of my post...

sam-caddick said:
Jovetic or Dzeko + 15m/20m would get him I reckon.

I would rather give them the cash and sell either or both of them to a European club.

sam-caddick said:
Jovetic or Dzeko + 15m/20m would get him I reckon.

I would prefer non off our players to stay in england if they leave tbh. Jovetic will want Italy and knowing our luck edin will hit a golden streak!

lol

OfflineAlonso_The_Assassin
Legend

A Hermit's Hobby

Re: What do you want to happen in the off-season?
« Reply #2095 on: Today at 10:13:10 PM »
See ya lad. Can't wait to you spit the dummy out when Man City don't let you go on a mid season holiday.

Little fucking rat. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.