Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
80m would be required for the both.

It would be a great investment. Not entirely convinced about Barkley (as a CM to replace Yaya that is) tbh but sterling would give us 12+ years. For even 50 million that is amazing value.

bluechampion7891 said:
FantasyIreland said:
80m would be required for the both.

It would be a great investment. Not entirely convinced about Barkley tbh but sterling would give us 12+ years. For even 50 million that is amazing value.

I think so too.

A natural midfield heir in Barkley and a player we've been crying out for in Sterling,both potentially world class and their value increasing.

When Liverpool finish mid table the first name on our transfer list should be Sterling.
He is a fantastic talent and would be even better at City. Imagine the link play between Silva & Sterling.

He's a a bit of an ego so I guess a move for potential trophies, better money, CL football & frankly currently a miles better club & team.

I'm sure he'd be quite quick to engineer a move. It's not like he's Liverpool born and bred..

Players like sterling have a short life span as a top player an injury and his pace goes or he will keep getting the same injury bit like Owen

BigOscar said:
Never going to happen. Liverpool would never sell him to us, at any price.

Liverpool are a numbers club. Scousers may not like it but the owners aren't going to sink money into them to uphold principles. If a sensible deal could be agreed especially with FFP sanctions looming (providing they're not a ruffle of the hair), I'm sure he'd make the trip.

I'd like to see how he does this season though. Definitely not as decided on him as some folk by the looks of it. I can't be sure about anyone who runs like that..

Won't go yet but I think he will in a couple of years (I expect liverpool to drop out of the top four from now) and it'll probably be us or chelsea that he goes to

The Fat el Hombre said:
Won't go yet but I think he will in a couple of years (I expect liverpool to drop out of the top four from now) and it'll probably be us or chelsea that he goes to

I think he will be on Madrid's and Bayern's radar as well.

It would be very hard to convince Liverpool to sell and it may have to come down to trying to get Sterling to force a move, but either way I don't see Liverpool selling for less than £60m.

Add Lopes and Barkley and I think we would have three very exciting youthful additions to the team setting us up for the next generation.

sam-caddick said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I think he will be on Madrid's and Bayern's radar as well.

It would be very hard to convince Liverpool to sell and it may have to come down to trying to get Sterling to force a move, but either way I don't see Liverpool selling for less than £60m.

Add Lopes and Barkley and I think we would have three very exciting youthful additions to the team setting us up for the next generation.

Madrid for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.