Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign this lad, Barkley, Pogba and Reus and I would think that would resolve all our problems up front, age wise, english players and someone on the left hand side. Milner, Negredo and Yaya's replacements in one fell swoop. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Sign this lad, Barkley, Pogba and Reus and I would think that would resolve all our problems up front, age wise, english players and someone on the left hand side. Milner, Negredo and Yaya's replacements in one fell swoop. :-)
Excellent, are we selling Yaya for £150m to fund this splurge? Or are we getting only £75m a piece for him and Nasri?

Excellent, are we selling Yaya for £150m to fund this splurge? Or are we getting only £75m a piece for him and Nasri?

Hey I ain't no financial expert but I am sure we can rustle up the dosh somehow. :-) Without having to sell either Yaya or Nasri. :-)

waspish said:
He looks a great player but you only judge a player as world class after 3 years of playing great football

So if he was brilliant for the first 2 and 3/4 years of his career, smashing all before him on the English and CL scenes you wouldn't consider him world class yet?

Stoned Rose said:
waspish said:
He looks a great player but you only judge a player as world class after 3 years of playing great football

So if he was brilliant for the first 2 and 3/4 years of his career, smashing all before him on the English and CL scenes you wouldn't consider him world class yet?

World class is used to often for good/great players.. look at ronaldo career, for me he was a great player at the rags he became a world class in my opinion after his second season at Madrid so that's around a 5 years of him improving scoring loads of goals and just getting better and better..

waspish said:
Stoned Rose said:
waspish said:

World class is used to often for good/great players.. look at ronaldo career, for me he was a great player at the rags he became a world class in my opinion after his second season at Madrid so that's around a 5 years of him improving scoring loads of goals and just getting better and better..

Fair dos regarding Ronaldo but you swerved my question there bud ;)

Do you think City have any world class players?

Ronaldo won the fucking Ballon D'Or at the rags, how on earth could "the best player in the world" not be considered world class? Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.