Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidy put on his best Jamaican accent "Hellllloooo Brendan, it's wee Raheems momma here.. Bless his cotton socks he all down with a temprature, he's tucked up in bed and can't come play your fuzzball today"

They're two minutes away from hooding up and getting the crosses out over there

I'm gonna need another holiday at the end of all this!!

I really have tried to keep you guys updated this summer, dovetailed with my own commitments, and my head is positively cabbaged already.

Can someone also mention that KDB is still good to go?

I remember when just the one thread solved a multitude of sins ;)

Mr Hairdoo your snippets are always welcome chief...don't let the snivelers get you down

KDB eh?

Let's hope so!

I really have tried to keep you guys updated this summer, dovetailed with my own commitments, and my head is positively cabbaged already.

As always, appreciated.

You can't have another holiday until the Delph saga had been resolved mate ;)

Fucking scousers are pure gold

''It will dawn on poor Raheem when he he is given a tour of the Emptyhad and sees the small trophy room,Also when he goes on their Aussie tour and they play Melbourne City in a 25K stadium instead of the MCG full of 95000 reds
grin.gif
,enjoy the money Raheem and a changing room full of mercenaries of a club under a fake facade of plasticness.''

Im sure Raheem loves the tour of the Liverpool trophy room so he can look at all the things they won before he was born.

Hahaha, love it, the deluded ****.

In the real world the last 24 hours would weaken the selling clubs position and drop the price.

My guess is it will be done at around the £40M mark but will be undisclosed.

I've got to visit RAWK more. Someone on there is suggesting they raise the asking price to £120m.

I think he's serious too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.