Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Jovetic or Dzeko + 15m/20m would get him I reckon.

Jovetic and Dzeko are both good player and both of them are still ambitious and want to win things.
So why would they want to go to Liverpool? The only reason for any top player to chose Liverpool is to go in the shop window until one of the bigger clubs come along.
Both those players will move to a club with ambition, a club with a chance of winning things. Liverpool's days of being relevant are history.

God said:
From RAWK
"Sell him for 50m and hopefully he rips his hamstring and loses his only top attribute."

Horrible rodent. Fuck you raheem. Who the fuck do you think you are?
i hope brendan delivered a good old fashioned beat down on him with sakho.

They're not taking it too well.

apparently juventus and bayern are interested. if i was him i would definitly move to one of those clubs. The only english club i can see him going to is arsenal as he's a southerner

Silva_Spell said:
bluwes said:
Silva_Spell said:
Don't want him and wouldn't want Sterling and De Bruyne. Would leave us with only 1 midfielder who is good in possession.

There's more to a team than slapping 'names' together. We need players like Hazard, Sanchez, Isco, players who are good possession players. and Bale should be the number 1 target

Thats brilliant, made me larf, well done

Another idiot cutting out relevant parts of my post...

I apologise , I just thought you were trying to be deliberatley funny, so sorry.............

stony said:
sam-caddick said:
Jovetic or Dzeko + 15m/20m would get him I reckon.

Jovetic and Dzeko are both good player and both of them are still ambitious and want to win things.
So why would they want to go to Liverpool? The only reason for any top player to chose Liverpool is to go in the shop window until one of the bigger clubs come along.
Both those players will move to a club with ambition, a club with a chance of winning things. Liverpool's days of being relevant are history.

The answer is surely that they'd go there to be a first team regular starter. Seems clear to me neither will do that in a top4 team, so the like of Liverpool a good bet for them. I could certainly see Edin going there & leading the line

stony said:
God said:
From RAWK
"Sell him for 50m and hopefully he rips his hamstring and loses his only top attribute."

Horrible rodent. Fuck you raheem. Who the fuck do you think you are?
i hope brendan delivered a good old fashioned beat down on him with sakho.

They're not taking it too well.
The scousers are still stuck in the 80's when they challenged and won things,now they are just slipping further down the pecking order...

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
apparently juventus and bayern are interested. if i was him i would definitly move to one of those clubs. The only english club i can see him going to is arsenal as he's a southerner

Nah, he will end up at City...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.