Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
blueinsa said:
Pam said:
Make of this what you will, but the odds have just been cut by William Hill.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bettingpro.com/category/football/william-hill-raheem-sterling-next-club-odds-201505190014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bettingpro.com/category/foot ... 505190014/</a>

For the millionth time it means money has been placed, nothing more, nothing less lol

I know that blueinsa, but it still has to come from somewhere and be based on something. Which is probably why there is a whole thread devoted to transfer betting odds on the forum.

Its common news and thus folk will be lumping on but in reality, it takes only small amounts to move the odds.

He is ours im convinced of that but betting markets are nothing more than a barometer for where the money is going.

blueinsa said:
Pam said:
blueinsa said:
For the millionth time it means money has been placed, nothing more, nothing less lol

I know that blueinsa, but it still has to come from somewhere and be based on something. Which is probably why there is a whole thread devoted to transfer betting odds on the forum.

Its common news and thus folk will be lumping on but in reality, it takes only small amounts to move the odds.

He is ours im convinced of that but betting markets are nothing more than a barometer for where the money is going.

Hence my "for what it's worth" remark in the original post.

MillionDollarDream said:
Ripped from Talksport:
Bayern Munich have declared they are interested in signing Raheem Sterling if the winger decides to leave Liverpool this summer.

The England international, 20, has put his Anfield future in doubt after rejecting a new contract offer worth a reported £100,000-a-week from the Kop club and revealing he won't sign a deal.

And it is being reported by German newspaper BILD that the Bundesliga giants have made contact with Sterling's representatives over a possible move.

Pep Guardiola's brother, Pere, who is a football agent, has reportedly been in touch with the youngster and his contractual team to make them aware of Bayern's pursuit for his signature.

After missing out on Champions League glory for the second successive season under Guardiola, the German champions are believed to want to refresh their squad and replace ageing wingers Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben.

Sterling has two years left to run on his Liverpool deal and is due to meet with manager Brendan Rodgers and chief executive Ian Ayre on Friday.
Known as tapping up in any other language.

Sterling would improve us.

Home grown, youth, pace & England international. His attacking strengths will create chances for others as well as himself.

He's only a bit bettert than SWP. Let him go to Chelsea and sit on the bench or to Arsenal and join their other occasionally brilliant but more often disappointing players.

richards30 said:
I can't imagine sterling wanting to move abroad, certainly not at this age anyway! with the abuse he's getting from the British media he's ours as nothing would be said if he signed for another club.
With the grief Bale's been getting at Real, I'm sure he won't want to be moving overseas just yet!

I'm not sure if the cuntish coterie of ex Liverpool players slagging him off in the media is funny or disturbing. Other clubs have ex players sticking up for them, but only Liverpool and the rags do it with such acidic and nauseating regularity.
"It's all about the money" seems to be the official mantra for these semi literate has-been's.
I would fucking love it if Sterling's next wage is £99,000 PW. Just a grand short of what the candle lighters have offered.
The look on the face of John "show me the pie" Barnes would be priceless.

Mr Appointment said:
I am sensing it will be a straight fight between us and Arsenal. I just hope that we don't miss out on him, or if we do he doesn't turn out as good as Hazard did.

On the radio now that Bayern now want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.