Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
God said:
Makes me laugh reading RAWK, so many deluded people

"Coutinho is way better
Raheem was never that good anyway. the traitor"

They must be relieved to be seeing the back of him, then.

ManCityX said:
Must be coming to City.

No way would the media give this reaction if he were going to Arsenal.
like they are writing the narrative for the move already. Hmnnn why the sudden traitor and open disgust? I think you're right, he's must have said he's coming to city in private circles.

bluesoup said:
ManCityX said:
Must be coming to City.

like they are writing the narrative for the move already. Hmnnn why the sudden traitor and open disgust? I think you're right, he's must have said he's coming to city in private circles.

When Suarez wanted to go to Arsenal last year everyone was just like 'Arsenal bid for Suarez' & 'Suarez wants to speak with Arsenal'. No meltdown or character assassination.

ManCityX said:
bluesoup said:
ManCityX said:
Must be coming to City.

When Suarez wanted to go to Arsenal last year everyone was just like 'Arsenal bid for Suarez' & 'Suarez wants to speak with Arsenal'. No meltdown or character assassination.

To be fair though, it really isn't possible to assassinate Suarez' character any more than his own actions have done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.