Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such classy fans... Don't think City fans reacted that badly even when Tevez refused to play and went on 3 month holiday. No wonder every decent player abandons Liverpool at the first chance.

You know I've seen some bitter fans reacting to a player leaving their club before but I have NEVER seen anything like what the Liverpool fans have shown towards Sterling. It's fucking disgusting and I can't wait for him to join us and get away from that joke of a football club and their poisonous fans. What a bunch of utter cunts.

If true good lad raheem haha:

Arrogant little **** returning calling taking the piss out of the Scouse accent then hanging up! Greedy little ****.

3:50 pm - 7 Jul 2015
1 RETWEET
Reply to @jonnyplfc
Replies

5m5 minutes ago
Shaun Patino ‏@ShaunPatino
@jonnyplfc did he really take the piss out the accent? What a snide

5m5 minutes ago
jonny poulter ☆☆☆☆☆ ‏@jonnyplfc
@ShaunPatino swear down on my baby brother life! Promise. Shit bag.

5m5 minutes ago
@ShaunPatino shaking with anger tbh lad

4m4 minutes ago
Owen hyams ‏@hyam_lfc_1906
@jonnyplfc ring me jonny

4m4 minutes ago
Shaun Patino ‏@ShaunPatino
@jonnyplfc horrible cockney ****.

1m1 minute ago
@ShaunPatino just answered again lad he's a ****

1m1 minute ago
@ShaunPatino arrogant wanker

Horrible bastards! Raheem will have the last laugh when he's holding up both our beautiful blue shirt tomorrow ... and then the premier league trophy in 10 months time ;)

That really doesn't suprise me if that is actually a genuine text and not fake from an angry dipper. Pretty amusing actually that they'd get so worked up over a football player ffs haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.