Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Served this club very well. Unplayable when he is on his game. Annoying at his finishing but was always there when we needed him. If he leaves and we get what’s quoted then mall I can say is thank you for the memories and good luck! Except against us of course

To be honest Alan, winning the quadruple isn't high up on my list.

I'm not sure of your age but from watching us from the early mid 70's to where we are now, I feel privileged to be around to witness what a brilliantly run club we have become..
Late 20s mate, so a dangerous mix of the two City worlds. I’ve lost no perspective I promise you that - mine was growing up in school surrounded by rags enjoying their finest years, unlike blues growing up in the 70s and 80s. In that sense, I wasn’t suffering as long, but I did witness rags gloating more than ever.

I’m utterly appreciative of Jesus & Sterling - and don’t feel entitled whatsoever. Still feel grateful for every win, never mind every title.

On the other hand, I also objectively see where we are now and what we’re aiming for, under Pep in particular. While we’ve got him - the quadruple has to be the ultimate aim. We’re unlikely to have another manager like him, let alone another squad like this.

Of any English club side in history, we are best placed to do the impossible and win all 4. From that perspective, Jesus and Sterling are unfortunate sacrifices we can make.

If we don’t ever do it, no problem for me. I’d renew my ST if we woke up from this dream and found ourselves in League 2 tomorrow. That doesn’t change where we do find ourselves though, and that’s with the realistic chance of being the first and last to do it all. Got to go for it.

Sterling
PLus side

Still young at his prime
English
good on and off field behavior
With haaland, May be he will get better.
May be we have better plans
MInus side
MIsses shitters
Pep is frustrated with him
Primed with us. Cannot improve.
Don't want to be here and has not signed his contract.
He has been playing at high level since 16/17 years, so may be he has got old.

All good things come to end or so they say. I think it’s a good sign that we’re willing to sell top players to our former rivals. That makes me proud. We don’t run our club like Laporta and Perez. If you’re happy to stay, we’ll gladly extend. If you want to leave you can leave if the price is right. That type of business will bear fruit going forward and will only keep building our profile.

Thanks for everything Raheem and fair play to our club for letting him get his move.

Let's be honest we will all be smiling, and doing that little knowing nod of the head when Raz arrives at a Chelsea attack 5 seconds behind the ball being squared across the six yard box .
Been a good player for City but a fresh start is what he needs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.