Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem you will always be remembered by me as a hero.

Despite your difficult start and struggles at an early age you have exceeded at being a winner on and off the pitch.

When it seemed that many were trying to drag you down, take you out, kill your dreams you persevered, overcame and won all whilst having dignity and respect.

I think you are a beautiful, wonderful human being.

Whatever you do in the future, I wish you great success. (except perhaps when you are playing against us lol)

He's top of the league
He's top of the league
Raheem Sterling is top of the league.

C'est tout.

Agreed - I think that I saw a post earlier in this thread expressing an opinion that they may make the top 4 - but they will not really be pushing us for 1st - and I agree with that.

Ask me (and I think most other CITY fans) 2 summers ago, last summer of this summer - would they prefer Raheem or Haaland as the person getting those chances - then the answer would have been emphatic.

Having such views should not see posters being labelled as 'haters' - they just are CITY fans first and foremost and everything else a long way 2nd

It’s mad to attempt to compare Sterling to Haaland to make a point because they’re completely different players that play different roles.
Sterling makes chances by getting in behind a back line to create chaos in a defence - his movement unbalances a defence and mostly makes chances for others.
His stats are undeniably fantastic for a winger - check them out and let them sink in maybe?

I’ll be sorry to see him go but accept that it’s probably about time and, if he does, then we’ll move on and improve for sure.
What baffles me is that tools on here are ignoring all he’s done for us as a winger and are giving him needless bitter criticism for not having the skills of a striker.

It’s mad to attempt to compare Sterling to Haaland to make a point because they’re completely different players that play different roles.
Sterling makes chances by getting in behind a back line to create chaos in a defence - his movement unbalances a defence and mostly makes chances for others.
His stats are undeniably fantastic for a winger - check them out and let them sink in maybe?

I’ll be sorry to see him go but accept that it’s probably about time and, if he does, then we’ll move on and improve for sure.
What baffles me is that tools on here are ignoring all he’s done for us as a winger and are giving him needless bitter criticism for not having the skills of a striker.
Unless you're perfect there's always a complaining cult on here. Cult leader sits behind me in 220, never heard a positive world from him and it's a disaster if every attack doesn't lead to a goal...

Can you prove that ?...It would be interesting if he does not go just to see/read the reactions of his detractors
I doubt that can be proven - I doubt that you will see much/any evidence to support the statement:

".....the same ones who want to drag Raz to the Guillotine are the same ones who still find it hard to even say a bad word about Milner."

I of course will step up and apologise if it turns out to be a true statement

And anyway, who wants to drag Sterling to the guillotine?

Personally, I wish him and his family well in all aspects of his future life - I just don't need to lie about how frustrated he has made me for years

Ill be sad to see him go, but he's the only city player in the last few years thats really frustrated me. If he could bag half of his chances he could be up there with messi! I just hope that when he goes it doesn't click and he bags every chance lol. But whatever happens, I wish him all the best.

What would be circumstances that would cause us to rue the decision in January? Not being awkward, genuinely asking btw.
For me if we hear away fans at the Etihad singing........

He's top of the league
He's top of the league
Raheem Sterling is top of the league ;-)

I wonder if any Sterling transfer triggers a Cucurella bid in the same way Jesus and Phillips appear linked.

Looks a bit like 1 in 1 out…could be coincidence

Have just watched haaland 86 goals for the first time was very surprised at the amount of tap ins maybe 50 or so ,wasn't the player I thought ,a lot of being in the right place at the right time ,I'm surprised he's more of a city type player than I thought
I thought the same when I watched his goals, a lot of being in the right place at the right time. A skill in its own right, as I know from when I played (I never had it!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.