Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling deservers a legend like respect, third highest goalscorer under pep, second highest for the club ig, but he earned hatred one and only for one thing and that is 3 yard misses, i would very like him to stay but i have got some bad news, i heard he has given his decision that he wants to leave, the primary reason might be that City will not give him 300k a week anymore and he saw that his value decreased in the squad

Would seem like a huge waste if he was to leave with Haaland and Alvarez coming in we all saw how well he linked with Aguero + Suarez. Unless he really wants to move I'd offer him a new deal

How would people feel if Sterling went to Liverpool as a Mane replacement?
Would not surprise me one bit.

He is clearly a dipper in his heart, just look at his performances or lack of them when we play them.

You would think the abuse he received before and after would be a huge motivation to show them what they lost, sadly he succumbed to their continued abuse.

He had one great performance against them, IN AN EMPTY stadium, says a lot.

Sterling deservers a legend like respect, third highest goalscorer under pep, second highest for the club ig, but he earned hatred one and only for one thing and that is 3 yard misses, i would very like him to stay but i have got some bad news, i heard he has given his decision that he wants to leave, the primary reason might be that City will not give him 300k a week anymore and he saw that his value decreased in the squad
Heard from who?

You cannot hang onto the past. City will cash in this summer, clearing Raheems huge wage burden and collecting a transfer hopefully in the region of 50m. Cole Palmer is ready to be added and Mahrez or Bernado are able to cover the attacking right side. The transfer fee could help secure De Jong or a quality left wing back.
I see a swap deal for Raheem for De Jong with a small transfer fee to balance the deal.

Would not surprise me one bit.

He is clearly a dipper in his heart, just look at his performances or lack of them when we play them.

You would think the abuse he received before and after would be a huge motivation to show them what they lost, sadly he succumbed to their continued abuse.

He had one great performance against them, IN AN EMPTY stadium, says a lot.

If you want to rely on his performance, then United should be your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.