Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he’d have no qualms of re-signing for Liverpool shows that it’s just a job for him (and fair enough, I totally accept that). But seeing as the bloke wants to leave, I do often click into this thread in surprise when I see so many City fans upset at the club for Sterling likely leaving.

The fact he’d have no qualms of re-signing for Liverpool shows that it’s just a job for him (and fair enough, I totally accept that). But seeing as the bloke wants to leave, I do often click into this thread in surprise when I see so many City fans upset at the club for Sterling likely leaving.
The Cult of Raheem is a very odd one.

Overall I'd be disappointed if he goes yes his form has dipped a bit & he misses some easy chances, however with Haaland/Alvarez in the side the focus won't be on him as much to be a goalscorer. Step down for him if he goes Chelsea, if we do sell hopefully City have a replacement in mind aka Nkunku or even Sané if he fancies returning (will probably have to be next summer now)

I don't mind this conversation as it gives an opportunity to enlighten .
The Premier League teams all play very defensively and deep against City ( Liverpool apart)
The deep line means the only way a forward can get beyond it and into a goalscoring position and not be offside is by a perfectly timed and very speedy sprint. This Sterling does better than 95% of World forwards
Sometimes he arrives at speed to a ball played in at speed and misses and people howl. They are not as easy as they seem.
However in your defence I would argue that one would need some semblance of football acumen to understand the process.
Pep does Apple central doesn't.
It’s funny that because Pep has been leaving him out of the team quite a lot recently. I agree we should trust Pep’s judgement and maybe you should consider your semblance of football acumen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.