Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they not a direct rival? They are behind at the moment but we shouldn’t be helping them with the catch-up.

How have they caught up when we haven't stood still? Added two very good goal scorers, replaced Dinho, a very good second choice goalie and are looking to get a proper LB at long last. All that on top of a very talented squad even without Gabby and Raz. I'd say we've taken another step forward instead of being caught up.

One scored lots of goals and the other scored lots of goals both missed a similar amount of big chances both have a similar shots on target percentage.

One is a legend that can do no wrong and the other gets dogs abuse from fucking idiots.

One was an out and out centre forward the other played mostly on the wing.

My logic was to state a fact btw nothing more nothing less, your mental gymnastics made up what ever you wanted to take from it.

You made your feelings on Sterling perfectly clear in your earlier post, so I guess this conversation is now at an end.
all this nonsense. one missed a few chances proportionally to the goal scored while the other missed a disproportional amount of chance and that is why one score a title winning goal and another sent a shot to the moon with a open net during a crucial CL match. That is why one will be remembered a legend while the other will not.

How have they caught up when we haven't stood still? Added two very good goal scorers, replaced Dinho, a very good second choice goalie and are looking to get a proper LB at long last. All that on top of a very talented squad even without Gabby and Raz. I'd say we've taken another step forward instead of being caught up.

Very well, hope we get to tonk them in a cup final or two this coming season. I didn’t claim they’ve caught up, mind, I said strenghtening rivals is not optimal.

He’s had some good times here and we maybe owe last season to that cross but overall he isn’t good enough to be in this current side.
Honestly he’s annoyed me more than any other City player in many years so I’m not sorry he is off and especially for 55 lottery wins.

Without that cross, hard to see how dippers aren’t champions. We were dead. It sums him up, character that some great players can only dream of. On the worst day, with everything going wrong, you know he would never back down despite technical limitations. Will be a huge miss.

I will miss him, yes he is useless with one on ones with a keeper but he keeps on trying and never gives up.

We will miss his direct running at the opposition which creates spaces for other players but he probably needs a new challenge right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.