Raheem Sterling

He’s just trying to score cheap points with Chelsea fans but it’s still pretty bizarre. That American fan will likely never have that opportunity again.

How many legit City fans are going to Chelsea's preseason on the tiny offchance they get to see Sterling for an autograph?

More likely it's just an autograph hunter/ebay hawker.

You don't see much of the person holding it, but from the sleeve you do see it looks like they're actually wearing a Chelsea shirt.

There's a decent chance that wasn't even a City fan, just an attention seeker. Same thing happened to Pogba - if he signs it, the caption is 'Sterling signs a City shirt at Chelsea unveiling'.

Why would a City fan turn up to a Chelsea event and try and get a player who just left to sign his City shirt?

How many legit City fans are going to Chelsea's preseason on the tiny offchance they get to see Sterling for an autograph?

More likely it's just an autograph hunter/ebay hawker.

You don't see much of the person holding it, but from the sleeve you do see it looks like they're actually wearing a Chelsea shirt.
Probably not many but there's certainly a chance. I hope you're right that it was a hawker.

Just seen video clip of him refusing to sign a City shirt. Wow maybe the Scousers weren't far off with their "mercenary" title. I won't boo him when comes back but he ain't getting clapped or a cheer from me the W⚓.

Not a legend for me. Mahrez who was insulted many times because of being greedy and selfish is one of the most loyal players in this squad. Moreover, he has given us our first CL final. He is a legend to me. Sterling and his behavior with autographs after being a Chelsea player, just meh.

Why would a City fan turn up to a Chelsea event and try and get a player who just left to sign his City shirt?
Yeah but it would've been nothing to Raz to sign it, 1 second, but took longer to refuse.
I never got him. He didn't want to re-sign last time he was offered a new contract and hung on for months.
Yes he scored lots of goals, I thank him for that. Legend ? No, not for me, he never loved the club. I feel we were a vehicle for him to win a lot of silverware. I won't miss him.
I do thank him though for allowing us to get a good fee for him.
Never one of "ours" imo.

All the goodwill he had from me has gone out of the window with that cheap point scoring shit.

27 years old and already on his third top 4 premier League club, fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.