Raheem Sterling - PFA Young Player of the Year and FWA FOTY.

He’s just signed an extension, what did he say?
Repeated his agent's script from last year that he wants to come home after a match and sit in a warm Spanish garden having his dinner. Not Germany apparently because of the language barrier (no problem in Spain tho' - must be having lessons.) Added some remarks about Pep subbing him when he missed a penalty at Leicester - I wish he'd just go tbh, we've heard it all before and it's is going to get smeared about again interminably next season.

So he did a big interview with GQ (recently published) where he said he's loving life in Manchester and plans to be here a long time, but does plan on going abroad at some point.

So obviously that translates to me like he's desperate to go at the first opportunity, and that he lied about being at York away.

So he did a big interview with GQ (recently published) where he said he's loving life in Manchester and plans to be here a long time, but does plan on going abroad at some point.

So obviously that translates to me like he's desperate to go at the first opportunity, and that he lied about being at York away.

And after we brought him over from that orphanage in Africa, taught him to read and write and gave him every opportunity from the age of two
The ungrateful twat, yeah get rid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.