Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sun are probably preparing their 'Greedy Sterling bags another mega dirty oil money City deal' headline,
They’ll be trying to work out how many gold taps he can buy on his weekly wage - I also look forward to hearing how much his car is worth.

Given where we are probably the right move to extend his deal a bit longer. Priority this summer has to be haaland so can’t afford to be losing one of our other attackers

Good for the club and Sterling. He's been a good blue. Professional and productive. Always good with the younger players as well.

He's flawed but in terms of goals/assists and honors/trophies, he will go down as one of our better players ever.

Astonishing that a player who has shown the “form” that he has in the past few seasons would be offered a new contract. If true…..a very lucky boy.
Frustratingly awful @ £300,000 a week most of the time.
I’m ready for the Raz Army to attack me…

Raz haters won't like this. To me he is a very decent player, albeit with form up and down a bit. Deffo worth it in any teams squad.

Astonishing that a player who has shown the “form” that he has in the past few seasons would be offered a new contract. If true…..a very lucky boy.
Frustratingly awful @ £300,000 a week most of the time.
I’m ready for the Raz Army to attack me…

Raz haters won't like this. To me he is a very decent player, albeit with form up and down a bit. Deffo worth it in any teams squad.
two posts apart. gotta love bluemoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.