Raheem Sterling - Shortlisted for BBC SPOTY Award

The rugby league family nearly got Kevin Sinfield to win this a few years back, ended up in third place.

All you have to do is refresh your cookies and vote and vote again and accumulate loads of votes.

Lets get Raz the win!

I thought this was a joke at first. I genuinely can't think of any reason why he'd be in it, he wasn't *that* good for England either.

I'm not a big fan of SPOTY but I think Raducanu will probably win it, although I'd give it to Rashford if he'd been nominated for what he's done off the pitch.

If Sterling can get nominated, I'm going to dry clean my suit for next year. If he can be nominated, I'm got a chance!

I thought this was a joke at first. I genuinely can't think of any reason why he'd be in it, he wasn't *that* good for England either.

I'm not a big fan of SPOTY but I think Raducanu will probably win it, although I'd give it to Rashford if he'd been nominated for what he's done off the pitch.

If Sterling can get nominated, I'm going to dry clean my suit for next year. If he can be nominated, I'm got a chance!
He was England's best player and we got to a major final for the first time in 55 years?

He was England's best player and we got to a major final for the first time in 55 years?
I get the final thing, but was he really our best player? He wasn't a stand out for me.

I know he plays for us, but if he played for united then BM would be in uproar. He's done very little overall for us in the last year and did "quite well" for England but it wasn't a Gazza-like performance was it?

If he wins it, hopefully it will add a few quid to his transfer value.

I get the final thing, but was he really our best player? He wasn't a stand out for me.

I know he plays for us, but if he played for united then BM would be in uproar. He's done very little overall for us in the last year and did "quite well" for England but it wasn't a Gazza-like performance was it?

If he wins it, hopefully it will add a few quid to his transfer value.
I can’t stand the award but to think of an England player, a successful City player, being thought of like that, quite astounds me.

One hates to say this but … this attitude to certain people really winds me up. As much, if I was down at Maine Road I’d be slapping my own people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.