Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s pretty clear that he’s leaving otherwise an agreement would’ve been reached for his contract by now and given his performances aren’t exactly forcing our hand to bend over backwards for him, it probably won’t be extended IMO.

His wages off the bill will help fund Haaland if we go all out. I’m sure he’ll leave and thrive elsewhere but it’s just the right time to go I reckon.

He’s gone I reckon. @SWP's back hinted at it.

I wonder if we'll get a statement in the next 24 hours explaining how this was taken out of context? Fwiw I don't think it was but this is the sort of stuff we usually see players make an argument against.

Unless he really is off in which case we'll undoubtedly hear nothing.

We already know he is going to leave. Just depends on how we plan to let him go to maximize the ROI for the club without messing our season. If we get like 20 mil more than we might get in summer, we might let him go in Jan especially if we can buy a player or if Ferran and Delap get into form as CF.

i just don't understand the complaints about the gametime.

does he think he justifies his place on the pitch when he plays? does he think he just divinely deserves gametime despite pulling, generously, a 2/10 for every single game in the past year? come on, man. i love him but he needs to do some self reflection first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.