Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he leaves I hope he goes to Barca. They have a talented squad despite their recent results, they just need a proper manager. I think he will fit in well with Spanish football.

i just don't understand the complaints about the gametime.

does he think he justifies his place on the pitch when he plays? does he think he just divinely deserves gametime despite pulling, generously, a 2/10 for every single game in the past year? come on, man. i love him but he needs to do some self reflection first.
It’s so strange after he started the UCL final (Ffs)and PSG away when almost no one here would have started him. Have fun at Barcelona or PSG

i just don't understand the complaints about the gametime.

does he think he justifies his place on the pitch when he plays? does he think he just divinely deserves gametime despite pulling, generously, a 2/10 for every single game in the past year? come on, man. i love him but he needs to do some self reflection first.
I don't think he's complaining tbf. He's just saying if there's more gametime available elsewhere he'd be up for it.

If this is the end, it'd be really important for us not to make the same errors the Liverpool fans did.

Don't see PSG offering us a lot of money for him, to be honest,maybe if he wouldve scored against them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.