Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be too disappointed to Raheem Sterling move on elsewhere with his career, He has been really way off form the last 18 months maybe more.
As of now, Grealish, Foden, Jesus are ahead of him for the wide positions and I'd say Mahrez is ahead of him in the pecking order too.
I hope we get the money we want for him if he does move on and we can look to strengthen again.
I'm not happy about players coming out in public with quotes like this but I'm not all that surprised he has looked for a move from QPR to Liverpool and Liverpool to Man City publicly.
If he does move on then all the best to him.

Neither do I, but why mention France?
Maybe they are interested , but don't see them offering a lot of money. If he goes there in Jan he won't be a starter, not like he'll claim the spot of Mbappe, Messi or Neymar.

I wouldn't be too disappointed to Raheem Sterling move on elsewhere with his career, He has been really way off form the last 18 months maybe more.
As of now, Grealish, Foden, Jesus are ahead of him for the wide positions and I'd say Mahrez is ahead of him in the pecking order too.
I hope we get the money we want for him if he does move on and we can look to strengthen again.
I'm not happy about players coming out in public with quotes like this but I'm not all that surprised he has looked for a move from QPR to Liverpool and Liverpool to Man City publicly.
If he does move on then all the best to him.
I feel the same, but he deserves a bit more respect than he gets from one or two posters for what he’s done while with us.

I feel the same, but he deserves a bit more respect than he gets from one or two posters for what he’s done while with us.
Agreed. Played huge parts in our success under Pep especially the centurions season the amount of late winners he scored for us in the campaign and played his best football in that time.
His career has just seemed to come to a halt the last two years, Personally I do think reports were true about himself and Pep having a falling out last year and since then it does seem him time is coming to an end at City. Plus it does look like we have taken Raheem as far as we can as a player, I think a change will do both club and player good, He needs a new challenge and we could do with replacing him. It will all boil down to money offered for him in the end.

PSG could be the main contender with Mbappe lookimg highly likely to go to Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.