Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one, lol.

For two, this is why it’s never worth getting emotionally involved with the majority of players that put on the sky blue shirt. They care as much for our club as you do for your employer.

Hopefully he goes abroad. You just know if he signed for them he’d immediately find his form and the media would be fawning all over him

For one, lol.

For two, this is why it’s never worth getting emotionally involved with the majority of players that put on the sky blue shirt. They care as much for our club as you do for your employer.

Dont be ridiculous , we would never sell to them and he just wouldnt do it , i know you want him gone but come off it

Unless I could get a move to Madrid, Barca or Paris, personally speaking, I would go for it with Newcastle.

The first person that goes with them will be treated like a God and Sterling could easily demand £500k a week and get it.

They need to break a glass ceiling and if Raheem wants to play every week and be in on something totally left field, I would take the punt.

He's won practically everything there is to win and he's not playing every week for Madrid, Paris. Possibly Barca, as they are so far off it.

Unless I could get a move to Madrid, Barca or Paris, personally speaking, I would go for it with Newcastle.

The first person that goes with them will be treated like a God and Sterling could easily demand £500k a week and get it.

They need to break a glass ceiling and if Raheem wants to play every week and be in on something totally left field, I would take the punt.

He's won practically everything there is to win and he's not playing every week for Madrid, Paris. Possibly Barca, as they are so far off it.
Lol

he may be crap but he's not an idiot, literally the only player Newcastle have who's better than him is in his position in Saint-Maximin.

For one, lol.

He will end up at barca for a ridiculous low fee spread over 10 years ;)

Maybe Sterling forgot about the awful abuse he received at the hands of the anfield clan? His agent is obviously sending out feelers to find him a way out.

I'd be a bit gutted personally if I were a Newcastle fan and the player we were buying to kick start a new beginning was Sterling.
He wouldn't improve them at all in all honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.