Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a load of bollocks in this thread , i will piss myself if he signs a new deal
Hope Pep keeps him on the right for a fair few runs off games, and especially with Torres/Jesus in the #9, just looks so much more comfortable there at the minute. No fucking about, just drop shoulder past his man and drive into the box.. just needs a target in the 6yrd. Nothing fancy, keep it simple till he confidence is flying again..

So the Metro saying Sterling is valued at £45m. Well I know he hasn't been performing at his top level for a couple of years but that doesn't drop his value from £80mish to £45m. Fuck me Pogbad has been playing shit for 5 years and is still valued at £100m by the rags and media!

The correct answer would be the release clause!

Realistically, I’d be happy with anything around the £50m mark
Yep, said it a couple of days ago on this thread or the other, forget which, that I'd take anything around 50m due to a couple of factors. Mainly his diminishing contract length.

It's just how he goes. Can they afford a £45-50m fee for him? Will they try and give us a fringe player in return like Dembele? Or will they be serious and get a star off their wage bill (FDJ please) and potentially get a little something from us as a profit like the Cancelo/Danilo deal?
It has to be for one of their better players. They have a wage budget of watford this coming season if rumours are to be believed.

Clearly nobody wants the dembele's they are desperately trying to flog. If that continues they will have no choice but to consider the real jewels.

FDJ would make sense.

if the player is unhappy and wants a move then sell
if newcastle are after him then we now use the super tax and triple the asking price

i heard Barcelona want him on a free hahahahahahahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.