Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall I'd be disappointed if he goes yes his form has dipped a bit & he misses some easy chances, however with Haaland/Alvarez in the side the focus won't be on him as much to be a goalscorer. Step down for him if he goes Chelsea, if we do sell hopefully City have a replacement in mind aka Nkunku or even Sané if he fancies returning (will probably have to be next summer now)
Dipped a bit???

It’s funny that because Pep has been leaving him out of the team quite a lot recently. I agree we should trust Pep’s judgement and maybe you should consider your semblance of football acumen?
Despite your protestations he made 47 appearances last season.
Don't believe Merson or Simon Jordan.

Sterling has had a contact on the table, the club have tried to keep him. If he's unwilling to sign it then we have the choice, keep him and let him go for free or sell him and generate revenue for a replacement.

Despite your protestations he made 47 appearances last season.
Don't believe Merson or Simon Jordan.
He once was a guaranteed starter and never dropped in big games. The last two years that has changed and 47 appearances doesn’t show starts does it. Don’t believe stats that hide things. He will always be used in most games of course. We flew to the CL final, by him not starting. Don’t know why but pep then decided to play him. Not his fault we lost but I think it tells a story. His cross when he came on against Villa was great, can’t recall how often he does that kind of thing though.

If we had a huge game tomorrow I don’t think he starts for Pep now, unless he feels his skill set might be a preference for that game, a straight choice though and he isn’t a prominent figure as he once was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.