Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thinnest squad in the league and we would probably sell Jesus, Sterling, Bernardo, Gundogan, Ake, and Zinchenko without any replacements. What a genius idea!

giphy.gif

I just read on the BBC website that Chelsea have had a £21.5m bid for Sterling rejected. It’s no secret that I’m not his greatest fan but even I think he’s worth more than £21.5m in the current market.

if we get a bid of around £50m I think we should grab the cheque,run to the bank and ask for express clearance !

he's been a key player in a squad thats won a lot of silverware. a relatively small if high quality squad. imo if we agree to sell him we should make him wait until a similar quality replacement has been agreed. Not necessarily like for like just keeping our squad depth and quality at the same levels (or better)

Would be a shame to see him go but if that's what he wants, then no hard feelings whatsoever.

I would be interested to see if there is a change in the media treatment of him if he does move on to Chelsea.
Don't think there will be any change, he is a figure of hate, for some crazy reason.

He may be fast at running. It’s funny how far it’s come when people are using this as a metric for how great he is by the way. Others beat a man and deliver that cross by using skill - KDB, Foden, Palmer, Mahrez, Bernardo.
Is that what you took from my post that he is fast at running?

Sterlings metrics are still some of the best in the PL and, in terms of shifting a ball with skill from a standing start to beat the defender, getting to the line and putting in a good cross, none of the players listed above are as good imho, they are of course better than Raz in some other areas.

Last edited:
I just read on the BBC website that Chelsea have had a £21.5m bid for Sterling rejected. It’s no secret that I’m not his greatest fan but even I think he’s worth more than £21.5m in the current market.

if we get a bid of around £50m I think we should grab the cheque,run to the bank and ask for express clearance !
Lol their the new Arsenal!

The thinnest squad in the league and we would probably sell Jesus, Sterling, Bernardo, Gundogan, Ake, and Zinchenko without any replacements. What a genius idea!
Go look at your pie charts a bit and take a few deep breaths, lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.