Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goals win/change games and I like players who can beat a man ( not literally) , at least you think you know something about football , I would call it a opinion you have mentioned 3 players to me Jo , Bony and Silva ( better than Messi ) between them they haven’t scored the same amount of goals of Sterling whilst wearing a City shirt
I refer you to my previous post.

But why should City make him a mega offer? He's already on a mega deal. We need better players, not ones that haven't improved in two years and that Pep doesn't fancy.
I wasn't suggesting City give him a mega deal.
I was giving a scenario where money can change somebodies mind etc.
I've done jobs that i didn't want, but the money was too good to say no!

They take the risks at City at the right time. Its part of the reason we finish top scorers in the league year and create more chances and have more shots year after year.
I think it's actually costing us, it's too negative at times, we could have put games to bed quicker

Seems a crazy thing to say given how much we have achieved but if you look at the 2nd half of the season I think fodens level dropped as he wasn't as dynamic going forward, playing within himself and same could be said of Jack

I totally understand we couldnt afford to slip up but next season I'd like us to be on the front foot using those players as they should be used

Razza confuses me. He frustrates me to high heaven, At the same time, I am sure he is probably the worst person to play against in the league. At the end of the day, it is up to him what he wants to do.

So top teams don't want them at all because they have a year left? Nobody is bidding anything for them. That's why Chelsea are in the picture.
Players in the last year of their contracts are nearly always sold for significantly lower fees as the selling club risks getting nothing a year later.

You have no idea who wants them or how much a team would be willing to pay. Let's wait and see.

Raz to Chelsea makes sense on a few levels, but I'd be surprised if the clubs can agree on a valuation. Not basing that off anything, just gut instinct that it makes the most sense for him to stay another year, hopefully win some trophies, and see out his contract.

There's always a chance Chelsea's new owners want to make a statement signing and overpay. Say what you want about them, but that group won't hesitate to spend.

I genuinely do think playing with an actual striker will get him back to his best, though. I'm still holding out hope he extends.

You just know if he does leave he'll score a worldie against us.

Sterling is considered a shoe-in for England, regardless of how many games he would get for us between now and the World Cup.

I'd argue his motivation, mainly coupled with his contract situation, would not give City the player we actually need him to be next season, either side of that tournament.

Should he decide to see out his final year, of course.

Sterling is considered a shoe-in for England, regardless of how many games he would get for us between now and the World Cup.

I'd argue his motivation, mainly coupled with his contract situation, would not give City the player we actually need him to be next season, either side of that tournament.

Should he decide to see out his final year, of course.
But he is leaking that he either extends or goes somewhere else this summer.

So it’s either him for a coupe more season or a melting of the internet this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.