Railway concerns/issues - Safety petition p6

Coming home tonight the announcer at Picc said the Glasgow train had been cancelled and the next one was tomorrow morning! Brilliant news that for people heading back to Glasgow!

My day got worse. I was charged over £11 for 2 pints in the NQ....What the fuck?

Coming home tonight the announcer at Picc said the Glasgow train had been cancelled and the next one was tomorrow morning! Brilliant news that for people heading back to Glasgow!

My day got worse. I was charged over £11 for 2 pints in the NQ....What the fuck?

Found your problem

get yourself to Wigan or Preston.
trains to Glasgow running from there.

RMT 1 - 0 Northern Rail

47 days of strike action over. Guards will be kept on all Northern Trains for the rest of the Franchise.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...l-action-called-off-after-conductor-guarantee

GET THE FUCK IN!

It's taken 47 days of strikes and k will be forever grateful to my comrades who stood firm to get this result.
Going to be a running battle over the guard issue all over the rail franchise.
Scotrail has had a few the last 5 years.
All settled in favour of the guards thankfully,although none as long as your guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.