Rain

This was the temperature in my flat this morning and I'm working from home.

I was like Ted Striker for a couple of hours
c6660984b5fc6c1450c21e0bb33df076.jpg
a213086d7b097c13fa825eee089fd49e.gif
ice pack down the back helps a bit,doesn't last long so you need two to alternate

Whoah ,your cats don't sleep on the bed!
No they’re too naughty, leave them downstairs, we’d never sleep.

Im a big softie with them, the boy was crying trembling as they’ve never heard it before, ended up nursing him for an hour at 1:30am!

37 degrees today in work. Engineering place as well. I'm hoping to lose my acquired belly that has creeped up on me since my 40th.. or 35th

Since 1991, there have been 84 tropical nights recorded with around a quarter of these occurring since 2008.

Tropical nights have mostly been confined to the south of the UK, with only three registered in Scotland since 1961 and none in Northern Ireland over the same period.

So far the areas that have seen the highest number of tropical nights this year are Hastings in East Sussex with three, followed by two in Gosport, Hampshire; Heathrow;

The highest night-time temperature recorded so far this year was 22.3C (72.14F) in Langdon Bay, Kent, they added

anyone in Manchester have a spare room?
You know where my room is ....

Temperature crash here in North Worcestershie.
Down to 21⁰ from 32⁰ this afternoon. Rain and thunder/lightening too.
Still 26⁰ in the house but windows all open and enjoying the rain and the temperature is gradually falling. One of the joys of a thunderstorm I think.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.