Rain

Well the latest report from Egerton, Kent is its 23c quite bright, with sun bursting through every now and then and NO rain.
Just 20 miles up the road at Canterbury Kent v Middlesex rain stops play, rain please come this way !

Playing cricket in Swynnerton in Staffordshire. Glorious. 20 degrees and lovely breeze. Making most of it before the drizzle and dark comes and sad syndrome sets in. Dreading it this year :(

The rain has brought in a mahoosive spider and family,the bigun is going back out but the little ones can stay,they like the ceiling fan and bungee it down onto the bed,can't have that,i had a bad experience with a massive black that one day I got up and looked back to see if in a hundred pieces in the bed! Never again

The rain has brought in a mahoosive spider and family,the bigun is going back out but the little ones can stay,they like the ceiling fan and bungee it down onto the bed,can't have that,i had a bad experience with a massive black that one day I got up and looked back to see if in a hundred pieces in the bed! Never again

?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.