Rain

I am on the Fylde coast and it’s lighting up the sky like daylight and my dogs are shaking and barking ... no shitting yet, at least not by the dogs ;-)

I am on the Fylde coast and it’s lighting up the sky like daylight and my dogs are shaking and barking ... no shitting yet, at least not by the dogs ;-)
Don't look at what's coming your way (I think it's going North) ...

Getting the sky lit up and sideways rain here. The dogs are going mental.. so I won’t be getting much sleep but I have loads of rain if you want some lol.

Just woken up by the thunder in Oldham a couple of mins ago, just started pissing down & the thunder is still 4 miles away.

As they said at Woodstock.... better buckle up people.

That rain storm in Manchester a few years ago when we were supposed to play Borrussia M........bach mid week in the Chumps league was pretty impressive

We had a DERECHO here today around 4pm. Fucking brutal! Million people without power west of us, but other than the 70 ft trees in the yard looking like they were coming down, we were spared any damage at the house!

Roofs blew off in the city as winds reached 100mph with rain that cut visibility to 30m at times...and the thunder and lightning were, to say the least, impressive!

Watch it develop on radar. It was moving at 75mph across the ground through Chicago.

Last edited:
Me too, that lightning was as bad as I can remember since I moved up here over 30 years ago, lightning is relatively rare on this coast compared to when I lived in the Manchester area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.