Rain

I had a good night. The drains couldn’t cope and I spent the evening bailing out the kitchen sink because it was back flowing. Never seen anything like it. Had to sleep downstairs in a chair in case it happened through the night. Feel great this morning :-(
Never seen a lightening storm like it in this country.

Remarkable storms I can only remember a couple of times getting storms of that in this part of the country a couple of times, i remember one in the late 70s, and another mid 80s. Love storms and travel with them in mind, get good ones in the South of France and the Balkans at certain times of the year.

We have been spoilt this summer in South Cheshire had a few good ones but last night was the best by far.

Remarkable storms I can only remember a couple of times getting storms of that in this part of the country a couple of times, i remember one in the late 70s, and another mid 80s. Love storms and travel with them in mind, get good ones in the South of France and the Balkans at certain times of the year.

We have been spoilt this summer in South Cheshire had a few good ones but last night was the best by far.

Fuck all in Halifax.

That's the town's motto.

More to come apparently over the next couple of days. I would be surprised if you get nothing at all this week. That last night was not really expected today and tomorrow were the two most likely days, same for the South of England @kaz7 .
I can't cope in this heat,my muscles have gone so weak i can only rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.