Rain

I can't cope in this heat,my muscles have gone so weak i can only rest

Its the humidity Kaz, I am actually much better in this than when its cold, virtually no pain, but I do fatigue quite quickly in this. Got to say I would take it over our winter any day.

As people say the problem here is we get a different heat than down in the Med etc.

Its the humidity Kaz, I am actually much better in this than when its cold, virtually no pain, but I do fatigue quite quickly in this. Got to say I would take it over our winter any day.

As people say the problem here is we get a different heat than down in the Med etc.
Weird that we have the same illness but polar opposite temperature control and pain issues,wish we had both got something simple wrong with us !

Weird that we have the same illness but polar opposite temperature control and pain issues,wish we had both got something simple wrong with us !

Just shows what a complex issue it is. I kid you not I am on pretty much lock down existence from end of October until April. Hence I try to grab a few days in Portugal as often as poss in the Winter. I leterally feel the difference as I walk out the door at Faro airport, then the minute i set foot back the pain and stiffness comes back.

I do fatigue easy in this heat but the pain is I would say is halved if not more.

Since 1991, there have been 84 tropical nights recorded with around a quarter of these occurring since 2008.

Tropical nights have mostly been confined to the south of the UK, with only three registered in Scotland since 1961 and none in Northern Ireland over the same period.

So far the areas that have seen the highest number of tropical nights this year are Hastings in East Sussex with three, followed by two in Gosport, Hampshire; Heathrow;

The highest night-time temperature recorded so far this year was 22.3C (72.14F) in Langdon Bay, Kent, they added

anyone in Manchester have a spare room?

3fIi.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.