Ramadan

Those who are in jobs such as police, nursing or anywhere that they need to be on the ball should not do this.
I watched a cop chase show ages ago now but the officer chasing a car thief stopped after only about 15 meters running, keeled over and threw up.
That type of stuff is not acceptable, nursing and medical care even more so.

Those who are in jobs such as police, nursing or anywhere that they need to be on the ball should not do this.
I watched a cop chase show ages ago now but the officer chasing a car thief stopped after only about 15 meters running, keeled over and threw up.
Racist.

They do it every year without incident and have done for over a thousand years.

Also, are you actually suggesting forcing people to eat? How would that actually work in practice?

There are ways around it.

They do it every year without incident and have done for over a thousand years.

Also, are you actually suggesting forcing people to eat? How would that actually work in practice?

Well i saw a criminal who was easily catchable get away due to this, so what you say is not true.

They should stay off work or something or not get the job imo. I came nowhere close to suggesting the idiotic idea of force feeding people.

Well i saw a criminal who was easily catchable get away due to this, so what you say is not true.

They should stay off work or something or not get the job imo. I came nowhere close to suggesting the idiotic idea of force feeding people.

So what you're suggesting is that we should discriminate religiously because you saw an unfit bloke who might be a Muslim?

If a person stopped after 15 metres running then it's nothing to do with food intake and everything to do with a lack of general fitness. This is what I alluded to in another thread where people who are Muslim to some people everything that happens to them or things that they do are because they're a Muslim.

how_it_works.png

No, not might be, he explained to the camera why he was so unfit so your just bending it to suit your position here bud.
You bang on with your reasoning though if you must.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.