Random blokes that buy other random blokes drinks

kp789

Ok so this was a strange one last night.

I went out into town and you know was having a few beers with my mates and went off to the toilet. On my return, I went to the bar to purchase another beverage. A minute or so passed until a man standing to my right ordered and then said "oh sorry were you first" I was not first, but he got chatting to me, but within seconds had asked what I was drinking and bought me a pint of heineken. This guy was middle aged, probably twice my age, had said barely 5 words to me before he had bought me a drink.

I was now in a dilemma, he had got me a pint, I did not know him and my friends were waiting.

I thought the polite thing to do was to stay and have a quick chat. Anyway, within a few minutes of that, his mates arrive and he just says, 'see ya' and that was that.

What is that all about!

You were close to being dry bummed in an alley then tossed in the canal

That or a civil partnership

With lots of dry bumming

Not exactly random but i will always offer to get a round in and will have done to people i have known 5min if the situation allows for it comfortably.
Delay at airport for example.

That said, i am more than happy not saying a damn word all night to anyone also.

kp789 said:
So there is no chance that he was just being 'nice' then, ah doo doo

I suppose it depends on what side of the fence you are if someone wants to 'toss you in the canal'. Some might see that as being very nice. Others maybe not so.

Could be worse one of our mates last night bought two rounds one of the others bought only one first guy on leaving said here's a fiver so you owe me 20 quid!! Wtf?

Anyway back to your dilemma maybe he was just being nice? We are so suspicious of nice aren't we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.