Random Facts About City

leiservampir said:
Incidently, 29th July? *angel face*

You've the same birthday as David Phillips. I never knew that Phillips was born in Germany and I forgot that after leaving us for Coventry he won a FA Cup with them.

Andouble said:
9 February (87)

though to my recollection on this day 2 years ago we beat United at the Swamp!

1991 - We beat Chelsea at Maine Road 2-1. Our scorers, David White and Gary Megson

NQT said:
leiservampir said:
Incidently, 29th July? *angel face*

You've the same birthday as David Phillips. I never knew that Phillips was born in Germany and I forgot that after leaving us for Coventry he won a FA Cup with them.

And of course he was in a team that beat Spurs in the final.

Record Charity Shield score
City 6 West Brom 1
Bobby Owen scored 2 on his debut.

bontempie said:
NQT said:
You'll hate me for this. You share your birthday with Steve Coppell

Surely there is a better fact than that? i don't think i will be sharing that one with my mates.

Thanks anyway.

I did say you'd hate me. I can't give any City match results for that date as it's the middle of summer.
What about this then, your birthday is two days after Gary Owen's

NQT said:
bontempie said:
Surely there is a better fact than that? i don't think i will be sharing that one with my mates.

Thanks anyway.

I did say you'd hate me. I can't give any City match results for that date as it's the middle of summer.
What about this then, your birthday is two days after Gary Owen's

Thanks for that but i think i will stick with being a month and a day after

NQT said:
toddy111 said:
10th June ???

You share your birthday with Peter Barnes. He scored our first goal when we won our last major domestic trophy vs Newcastle in 76

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.