Random Facts About City

NQT said:
amanda said:
Oooh... ooh..could you you do my Birthday too? Dec. 29th, 1972. Where do you find these facts??

On your first birthday City drew away at Norwich. Dennis Law scored for us

And on your 18th birthday we beat Forest away 3-1. Niall Quinn got two and Wayne Clarke the other

Can I ask for one more ??? July 3rd 1968

This is awesome!!!!

Is it true that City have still only sold one player to Arsenal since the war? (Tommy Caton)

I wonder if City are unique if having record transfers in the same team?

Incoming Robi £32.5m

Outgoing SWP £23m

leiservampir said:
21st September?

This is great fun!

Well Abby...if thats ur Birthday you'll have even more reason to celebrate this year after we beat the scum..

fbloke said:
I wonder if City are unique if having record transfers in the same team?

Incoming Robi £32.5m

Outgoing SWP £23m

That's a great one and I can't think of another instance. Usually a big outgoing transfer would not come back for several years by which time their fee would be eclipsed. It's possible it's happened at a lower level or if a player's been sold but come back on loan.

I'd be very interested in this. Great one!

amanda said:

This is awesome!!!!

Amanda, the only fact I have about that day is pretty rubbish. I can't give any team scores as it's the middle of summer. Perhaps Gary can help me out

NQT said:
amanda said:

This is awesome!!!!

Amanda, the only fact I have about that day is pretty rubbish. I can't give any team scores as it's the middle of summer. Perhaps Gary can help me out

Lee Bradbury was born in Cowes on 3rd July 1975. Len Jobling (a City player from 1912) died in Sunderland on 3rd July 1967 (closest I can get to 1968).

David Shawcross (50s/60s player) was born on 3rd July 1941.

Hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.