Random Facts About City

fbloke said:
I like facts and as the folks here at Blue Moon are the most knowledgeable on the planet I thought it might help those new to the blue faith (possibly watching from a sunnier place) to learn about the less well known bits of City's history.
Pretty cool thread. I just signed in on this site, and i got straight into this topic.
Here’s a fact. Not sure if it still stands though about a legendary Blue left back, I had the great privilege of being entertained by many moons ago, down at Maine road.
Glyn Pardoe (born 1 June 1946) Aged 15 years and 314 days, became Manchester City's youngest ever player. Pardoe made his debut in April 1962 against Birmingham.
His career was threatened in 1970 when he broke his leg in a tackle with George Best. with doctors at one point fearing that the limb would have to be amputated. He scored the winning goal for City in the 1970 League Cup Final, beating West Bromwich Albion. The match finished 2–1. Pardoe retired in 1976,

jamiegrimble said:
fbloke said:
I like facts and as the folks here at Blue Moon are the most knowledgeable on the planet I thought it might help those new to the blue faith (possibly watching from a sunnier place) to learn about the less well known bits of City's history.
Pretty cool thread. I just signed in on this site, and i got straight into this topic.
Here’s a fact. Not sure if it still stands though about a legendary Blue left back, I had the great privilege of being entertained by many moons ago, down at Maine road.
Glyn Pardoe (born 1 June 1946) Aged 15 years and 314 days, became Manchester City's youngest ever player. Pardoe made his debut in April 1962 against Birmingham.
His career was threatened in 1970 when he broke his leg in a tackle with George Best. with doctors at one point fearing that the limb would have to be amputated. He scored the winning goal for City in the 1970 League Cup Final, beating West Bromwich Albion. The match finished 2–1. Pardoe retired in 1976,

Welcome and well done on the statastic Pardoe info.

Here be facts...all welcome.

Ed Gilnert knows nothing about the best club in the world. Fact<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:11 pm --<br /><br />Manchester City are about to set a record average attendance for a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.