Rangers fans scrapping

If Rangers get a european ban I think they are in serious financial trouble, the only thing keeping them afloat is the european money.

I feel sorry for the decent fans but the idiots who follow them will hopefully realise what they have done to their club.

29ljkg6.jpg

Fookin ell!
Those Hamburg fans don't hold back.

cant belive rangers are gnna complain about the cs gas.... you throw chairs at em, what do you expect the fookers to do?

whp.blue said:
blue jim said:
Typical huns.
you do realise that Huns is what the celtic fans call the english as an insult to the queen
I've never called an English person a hun in my life.

The word Hun is reserved for fans of Rangers and Linfield. The only English people I would term Huns would be skinhead Rangers supporting Chelsea fans. Rare breed these days (priced out I would hope), reserved for those fat cunts with baldy heads with king billy tattoos that spend their days shouting No Surrender and hating anything remotely green.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
The best part about this is that the more the Celtic supporters make out of it, the more remote their chances of getting into the Prem League are too!
Not really. Celtic have a world wide support thats bigger than most English clubs put together bar the very top clubs. Rangers dont, they dont have the same appeal. Rangers cannot survive without Celtic as their fans mentality are reactionary to whatever Celtic do, Celtic would have no problem surviving without Rangers, we dont want to be associated with them at all. No guilt by association.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
whp.blue said:
you do realise that Huns is what the celtic fans call the english as an insult to the queen

Eh? What are you on about mate. The term huns is for Rangers only, nothing to do with the English or any other nation for that matter. Your post could be viewed as basic shit stirring. Might be worth having some prior knowledge first before talking nonsense.
Is it not a racist tern for a german ? RACIST

blue jim said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
The best part about this is that the more the Celtic supporters make out of it, the more remote their chances of getting into the Prem League are too!
Not really. Celtic have a world wide support thats bigger than most English clubs put together bar the very top clubs. Rangers dont, they dont have the same appeal. Rangers cannot survive without Celtic as their fans mentality are reactionary to whatever Celtic do, Celtic would have no problem surviving without Rangers, we dont want to be associated with them at all. No guilt by association.
My point is pretty simple, as much as Celtic might think otherwise, they will be considered part of a "job lot" any entry into the English League system will be with Rangers. Celtic might be the biggest club in the world, I really wouldn't know having only ever seen them once, but they are linked with Rangers, perhaps not their actions, but the issues that they raise with regards any move. With luck none of us will live to see the day either club plays league football in England and they can both happily go on making "history" in Scotland and we English can keep our money and league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.