rangers smash manchester.

aphex said:
'Piccadilly Gardens, 2.00pm, Wednesday 14 May 2008.

For those that don't know, Tesco decided it would be a great idea this morning to place crates of beer on sale in the doorway to the store, at massively discounted prices *AT 6.00AM THIS MORNING*.

I hope they are held to account when some absolutely pissed up Rangers fan decides that after a full days drinking he has enough alcohol, testosterone and aggression in him to decide the next person to walk past is due several days in intensive care (or worse). I hope those who dispense the law of the land see their blatant profiteering for what it really is and prosecute to the full extent of the law.

Profits before lives...guess where I'm never shopping again?'

i just found this. i didnt realise tesco did this. pretty shameful.

This little ruse backfired spectacularly ,anyway, as the Jock heavies piled in and just walked off with the slabs of ale....

foxy said:
I hate tesco, the small ones are ran pretty badly. The one near me sell meat on the day of the sell by date for full price coz the staff can't be arsed changing stock. They also leave "special offer" signs up for ages so when you get to the counter its actually at full price.

don't you mean Tesco's?

droylsdenblue said:
foxy said:
I hate tesco, the small ones are ran pretty badly. The one near me sell meat on the day of the sell by date for full price coz the staff can't be arsed changing stock. They also leave "special offer" signs up for ages so when you get to the counter its actually at full price.

don't you mean Tesco's?

yes

lol pipe down,

Was just messing not going to argue against tesco given their turnover lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.