Rangers Thread - 2021/22

mat

To balance out the Glaswegian love in between one famous club and another less than 10 years old trading on the glories of another incarnation. I thought it's only fair to have this thread so we can discuss Stevie Mee's side and their quest for second place with a few other hiccups along the way

jimharri

To balance out the Glaswegian love in between one famous club and another less than 10 years old trading on the glories of another incarnation. I thought it's only fair to have this thread so we can discuss Stevie Mee's side and their quest for second place with a few other hiccups along the way
Prepare yourself for the onslaught......

Bunker-2.jpg

Reactions: mat

GunnerGer

The Champions you mean?! ;-)

GunnerGer

They did just sign a player then discover he has a dicky heart and won’t be playing.
Very professional of them.

He was signed on a pre contract in January, so I assume had his medical recently which flagged this up.

Not sure what else you'd want the club to do in that situation?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.