Rangers Thread - 2021/22

looks like the majority of fan interactions in good spirits, which is to be expected as the majority of fans are just there to have a good time in the sun. The booze, heat and lack of brain cells of a minority will of course contribute to some trouble, but that would happen regardless of fanbase.

Next 24 hours could be interesting however depending on the result.

looks like the majority of fan interactions in good spirits, which is to be expected as the majority of fans are just there to have a good time in the sun. The booze, heat and lack of brain cells of a minority will of course contribute to some trouble, but that would happen regardless of fanbase.

Well I hope it goes off quietly and Rangers win (for the sake of some of my pals). To be fair Frankfurt have a toxic element in their support though I have generally found German fans great on trips with City. The only problems I can remember were the St Pauli thugs who attacked City fans in Hamburg for no apparent reason. I thought they were all weed-smoking anarchists so it was a bit of a surprise.

I'm glad I checked the dates. We are in Spain on holiday and were going to go to Seville tomorrow for the day, I'm going to give it a miss as I don't think it will be the same with 150k football fans recovering from the night before.

Good luck to Rangers tonight on the pitch. I hope there isn't any major trouble off it and the people who have travelled have a good time.

Anyone picking a fight with Rangers fans today is either stupid or brave

Good luck to Rangers tonight, hope they do it. Glaswegians in the sun (and it's scorching down there) - going to be some big sales of Aloe Vera.

With a reported 100,000to 150,000 Rangers fans in the city and tickets for only 9,500 there will be carnage just like in Manchester if they lose and/or can't view the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.