Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Outstanding effort after the exerts of the last week. To not only have to play extra time again, but to actually get stronger again as the game goes on is a credit to the fitness team, as it seems to be a common theme.

Team deserved some reward for their efforts this season, commiserations to Hearts & the Jambos on here especially. We must be up there with having played the most games this season in Europe?

Well done to the rangers fans, I believe not 1 arrest in 100,000 fans, quite some achievement if true especially by the amount of beer being consumed.
My daughter is a journalist, she and a camera man were sent to George Square to cover the evenings events, she said it was absolutely pissing it down and deserted ended up watching it in a half empty pub

My daughter is a journalist, she and a camera man were sent to George Square to cover the evenings events, she said it was absolutely pissing it down and deserted ended up watching it in a half empty pub

Everyone warned to stay away, game wasn't being shown on any screens, game didn't finish until after 11pm, Rangers lost, pissing of rain, there wasn't much reason to go to George Square.

Everyone warned to stay away, game wasn't being shown on any screens, game didn't finish until after 11pm, Rangers lost, pissing of rain, there wasn't much reason to go to George Square.

They were all in Spain anyway!

We flew back from Malaga very early hours of the morning yesterday, after a week on holiday and the airport was still full of Rangers fans making their way home.

That's what she said, and wondered why they had sent them there

Two great goals, apart from that not the greatest match. Hearts guy should have scored if he didn’t shite using his left leg. Knew Rangers woukd win I don’t think hearts had a shot on target . I had a lovely dinner though so wasn’t a complete disaster. Well done Gunner. Fucker. ;)

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.