Rangers Thread - 2021/22

They didnt have to go back any time. They just had to stop ignoring. The ",walk" into the city fentre after the game, if it uad been Nazis singing about Jews being hanged, would have been condemned out of hand worldwide. But because ee arent jewish or black, its all ok and both sides aee as bad as snother bullshit. The racism/sectarianism up here is avoided by the press, to their absolute shame. What fucking took them should be the question
I don’t think they ignore it , they live for it, it keeps the myth alive . Most Rangers and Celtic fans sing nasty songs to each other on game day but rub along together just fine. The video just
Ike the last one will again prove to be fake. But the pile on to Rangers and it’s fans has already happened. The pro Celtic mhedia seem to ignore the Iraoke at every Celtic game and the racist abuse of Rangers black players along with the vile Jimmy Bell song.Sectaianism isn’t a one way street.

I don’t think they ignore it , they live for it, it keeps the myth alive . Most Rangers and Celtic fans sing nasty songs to each other on game day but rub along together just fine. The video just
Ike the last one will again prove to be fake. But the pile on to Rangers and it’s fans has already happened. The pro Celtic mhedia seem to ignore the Iraoke at every Celtic game and the racist abuse of Rangers black players along with the vile Jimmy Bell song.Sectaianism isn’t a one way street.
The clear and audible singling out of Kyogo, mainly by the Union Bears section of Ibrox on Sunday, hasn’t had much mention

The clear and audible singling out of Kyogo, mainly by the Union Bears section of Ibrox on Sunday, hasn’t had much mention

So is the booing of players from all supports at all grounds now going to be linked to racist abuse? Morelos must get that at every ground he goes to then?

So is the booing of players from all supports at all grounds now going to be linked to racist abuse? Morelos must get that at every ground he goes to then?
Disingenuous in the extreme. He was booed when others weren’t and booed louder than anyone else when he got the ball. Especially in the second half when he was close to the UB corner. And we all know why

Disingenuous in the extreme. He was booed when others weren’t and booed louder than anyone else when he got the ball. Especially in the second half when he was close to the UB corner. And we all know why

Partly because he's their best player, & was on top form going into the game, & we were all hearing how he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Listen, I'm all against racist chanting and the like, the songs sung on the bus etc, but I think we need to be careful it doesn't go too far. I seen TY on AFTV saying the Chelsea fans were booing Saka because they were racist, & I'm pretty sure it was because they thought he had dived to get a penalty.

Folk seem to be at pains to point out Anti Irish Bigotry by Rangers fans, & that's fair enough, but is that different from Scotland fans singing anti English songs in the summer for instance?

What anti English songs were sung.

One is real and the other is invented to make false equivalencies.

Quick Google, 1 of the first articles.

If i really bothered to look, I could try & find video's & pics I seen at the time with more songs, with FTQ flags, fighting, exposing themselves to families, a well known asian Rangers fan who was down to support Scotland being assaulted by a fellow Scotland fan for being Loyalist scum, that's off the top of my head.

Rangers fans were quite rightly in some cases condemned for George Square. Don't think I seen the same condemnation from the likes of Sturgeon, Yusuf, Sweeney, Harvie, Aitken etc about the scenes & aftermath of Leicester Square.

Last edited:
One is real and the other is invented to make false equivalencies.
Quick Google, 1 of the first articles.

If i really bothered to look, I could try & find video's & pics I seen at the time with more songs, with FTQ flags, fighting, exposing themselves to families, a well known asian Rangers fan who was down to support Scotland being assaulted by a fellow Scotland fan for being Loyalist scum off the top of my head.

Rangers fans were quite rightly in some cases condemned for George Square. Don't think I seen the same condemnation from the likes of Sturgeon, Yusuf, Sweeney, Aitken etc about Trafalgar Square
What happened to that wee guy was fucking out of order. But that was not thousands in George square or the latest March into Glasgow city centre. To try and make them equal and therefore cancel each other out, is as pathetic as blaming Catholic schools for bigotry. Catholic schools all over England, not an issue. Up here it allegedly turns nice people into hate filled cunts. Kids at school. The truth is clear, there is massive hatred among many for all things Celtic, Catholic or Irish. The whole crowd it seemed at Ibrox sang hate for 90 minutes. Do Rangers have a single song that doesnt have hate of us in it? Maybe Every Second Saturday, but thats it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.