Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Funny how a close call for a penalty results in Madden getting pulled up. Then of coyrse there is this, even clearer, nothing to see. I wonder why? Oh thats it, Rangers salvaged a point so its all good. Fucking pathetic.

Hearts v Rangers on Sunday.
Has the makings of being a cracker.
Impressed by Rangers last night.Van Bronckhorst looks like a good appointment so far.
Hearts playing really well at home.Hopefully a good performance and a win for Hearts.

Hearts v Rangers on Sunday.
Has the makings of being a cracker.
Impressed by Rangers last night.Van Bronckhorst looks like a good appointment so far.
Hearts playing really well at home.Hopefully a good performance and a win for Hearts.

Tough tough game for us benny, imagine you guys will be right up for it. Big games as well in terms of the title race, I'd take any sort of win & that would set us up nicely into 3 home games to come in the league to try & maintain that slight gap.

Obviously hoping for a Hearts win, but not getting all optimistic as Hearts even when playing well seldom beat them when it really matters. Hearts have improved though, so you never know. A draw would be great. Mon the Jambos.
If i had to pick a score it woukd be 2.1 to Rangers with a late penalty and Hearts down to 7 men. :)

Hearts Hibsing it at home. Should have been two up, shat it, 2 down. Had little to no expectation they would do anything but collapse against Rangers. I must be psychic the way i can predict Hearts against the Gers. I think i will start a Cult.

Now watching the Rags against the Canaries.

Hearts Hibsing it at home. Should have been two up, shat it, 2 down. Had little to no expectation they would do anything but collapse against Rangers. I must be psychic the way i can predict Hearts against the Gers. I think i will start a Cult.

Now watching the Rags against the Canaries.
Christ, that's a slow stream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.